eON 250 neo
Ceramic firing and pressing furnace e.ON 250 neo and ceramic furnace e.ON 200 neo combine a range of technological innovations to meet the requirements of today's ceramic materials.
- High definition colour touch screen 7".
- Detection and display of malfunctions.
- Thermal inertia mastered, no difference between muffle temperature and ceramic wotk due to fibered refractories.
- Pneumatic injection (realibility).
- Triple body compression chamber (regulation).
- Three possible pressing modes: fixed, timed or clocked (for disilicates).
- Injection possible of any type of ceramic.
- Multi-point injection.
- 100 ceramic firing programmes + 100 corresponding favorite programmes
- 100 special ceramic firing programmes (SP) + 100 corresponding favorite programmes
- 50 pressing programmes + 50 corresponding favorite programmes
- Control and monitoring of firing or pressing cycles by dual display color graph
- Automatic calibration program
- Possible custom calibration for each individual program
- Data transfer and storage via USB stick
- 6 display languages: French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian
- External dimensions (height / width / depth): 719 x 320 x 360 mm
- Weight: 27 Kg
- Supply voltage: 230 V (50/60 Hz)
- Maximum power consumption: 1850 W