Burnout furnaces Programix 50 and Programix 100: two models with different capacities, and identical characteristics.
- High thermal yield.
- Compact size.
- Modular electronic panel.
- Protection against corrosion (electrogalvanized steel and epoxy paint).
- Stainless steel door.
- Monobloc muffle.
- Maximum temperature 1050°C in continuous service and 1150°C temporary peak
- 30 programs options: 20 programs with 3 levels + 10 programs with 6 levels
- 3 heating rise rates. Speed rise in temperatu can be programmed between each level
- Temperature heat rise rate regulated: 1 to 15°C/min
- Temperature heat rise rate position full: 16°C/min and more (in function of the cylinders' number)
- Permanent display of furnace temperature
- Up to 100 hours planning delayed start
- Plug-in exhaust system: 230 V
- External dimensions (height / width / depth): 500 x 390 x 440 mm
- Weight: 34 kg
- Heating chamber dimensions (height / width / depth): 120 x 170 x 210 mm
- Number of rings (diameter 80mm, length 55 mm): 4 to 6
- Maximum power consumption: 2000 W
- Supply voltage: 230 V (50/60 Hz)